Pages

June 27, 2016

Bathing Beauty

Hi, I am here to share a card with you that I 
made using the Bathing Beauty image
from KennyK.  It is the freebie for the month of June, so
if you hurry you have a couple days left. 

So here is what I created with her.
I had my Cricut Explore cut her out and then I colored using my Copic markers. 
My intent was to add some polka-a-dots to her swim suit but I could not lift enough yellow off for them to show up.  I should have just left it white and add
yellow dots, oh well.
I made the background on watercolor paper using my Zig Clean Color 
markers.  The dots in the "sand" are a Stampin Up stamp.
I stamped the sentiment but unfortunately I do not know whose stamp it
was, may have been Stampendous.  I added a couple 
K&Company stickers and that finished it off. 
I will be adding it to the Club KennyK Facebook page for their June challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges entered:
Cards and More - Fashion
Fairy Tale Challenge - Summer Summer

4 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Great card, she has plenty confidence 😉.
Sue. AKA across the pond!

theras kartenblog said...

wow - that´s a great card.
I like the little lady and I like her saying ;)
Thanks for joining us at Fairytale-Challenge. Good luck!
Ilse (thera)

Bettina L. said...

This is such a great CAS card. Love the details with the scenery and beach feel. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck, Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

Bianca said...

What a lovely and summer like project. I love the bagground and the noughty lady :-). Thank you for joining our summer challenge at Fairy Tale Challengeblog. XX Bianca XX