Pages

June 10, 2016

Crafty Girl

Hi I am super excited to share this card with you today.
First of all it is the Friday Freebie over at 
Scrapper's Delights this week.  Secondly, I did some coloring
on it I have wanted to do for a while.  The different
or non-traditional hair color.  
I love the way it turned out, doesn't it look awesome.
I color this Scrapper's Delights image using my Copic markers.
I love the purple and turquoise combination.  I used papers from the 
CTMH paper pack Laughing Lola.
Once I colored her I cut her out using my Gina Marie die.
Head on over and check out Gina Marie's dies too, she has some great
dies and her prices are fabulous. 
I added some random sequin to fancy up the card a bit.

Well, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to head on 
over to Scrapper's Delights and pick up this fun image.

Challenges for this card
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes 
The Corrosive Challenge - Lots of Layers
Creative Craft Cottage - Favorite color combo
Our Crafty Corner - Anything goes 

5 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Fab card, I just love her hair and she's so sassy with attitude looking. Great layout too.
Sue

Unknown said...

Fabulous design, love the background. The image is adorable and your colouring is gorgeous, especially love the hair, Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage. Hope you will join us again soon and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awesome creation, just love the colour combo & her hair is amazing!

Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card, love the colours, thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage - good luck
Lyn - DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage :)