Pages

June 19, 2016

GeoBuilders CAS card

Hi, hope everyone is having a great time with family
today celebrating Father's Day.
Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers out there.

Here is a CAS card I made using the GeoBuilders stamp set
that came in my April Stamp of Approval box.
I stamped using my MISTI and Distress Inks.  I moved the paper
each time instead of moving the stamp, it made it easier but I still
have a lot of practice to do with this.  I do wish I would have stamped each
one twice to get a deeper color but it stilled turned out OK.
Hope you enjoy my card, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it, I actually think if you had double stamped it it wouldn't have been quite as nice.. just my humble O' I like it the way it is.. nice stamp...haven't seen that one before :)


MsWipz

Sharon said...

Great card Donna!! Love the stamp, the colors and the sentiment!! :)