Pages

June 23, 2016

Just Believe

Hi I am honored to have been able to create this card today
You can head over to the Store and pick her up for free
or for a small fee there is also a scene version. 

I had a lot of fun making this card because most of you know
I love to create my own papers or backgrounds using different
mediums.  
I printed my image on a piece of watercolor paper and then taped
it to a white board.  This really helps it from wrinkling or curling
from all the water.  I covered the image with masking fluid so the ink
would not get on it.  
I used Distress Ink re-inkers in colors, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio.  I wet the piece of paper then dropped the ink
on it.  To make it spread more I sprayed it heavily with water then 
moved it around a bit to get the look I wanted.   I let it sit
overnight to dry.
I had my Cricut Explore cut out the image then colored it and mounted
on top of the printed image.  
Here is the finished card.
I stamped the sentiment using a CTMH stamp and added some
K&Company embellishments.  I stamped the "bubbles" using the Ryn Design stamps, I love them they look so real.
You can join in this fun or just check out what other have made by going
to this facebook page HERE
Thanks for stopping by I would love to hear what you think of my
card. 
Challenges entered:
Avenue 613 - Anything goes
Ribbon Girls - Any image
Artistic Inspirations - Just for fun/Anything goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything goes
Alphabet Challenge - H for hand coloring
Mixed Media Challenge - Anything goes optional color purple
Lawnscaping Challenges - Use something Distress

6 comments:

Sharon said...

WOWZERS!!!!!! This is awesome Donna!!! I so love your bg and that image is most wonderful!!!! The bubbles do look so real!! Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

Audrey said...

Wow!! Those bubbles look so real! Awesome!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

Michelle said...

Loving this project Donna. The colours are fab and those bubbles look so real! Love the image and the entire composition works beautifully . Thanks for joining us at More Mixed Media Challenge - June - Anything Goes Michelle -DT

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our purple challenge at More Mixed Media – hope to see you again soon x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at More Mixed Media. Hope to see you again next time.